Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi World!

Hello!
My name is Sarah and I am the owner of Personalized Wine Labels Etc.I launched my website about seven months ago and I'm still learning my way around. We sell personalized wine, champagne and liquor bottle labels for every occasion.

I came up with the idea personalized wine labels when my sister-in-law turned 40. I wanted to do something special fo her, so I came up with the idea to buy her a personalized wine label as a keep-sake for her birthday. I searched all over the internet for the right one and I couldn't find one. It seemed the personalized wine labels I found were either too expensive or I had to buy 12!! Since I had become a self-taught graphic designer, I decided to design my own wine label. It took a lot of trial and error, but I created something that truly reflected her personality. Since I had full creative freedom, I also made her a back label that allowed me to describe her personality using wine terms. It was a lot of fun! My sister-in-law is from Texas, so my wine was called "Yvonne LeNoue, Minnesota's Sweetest Import". The label can beb ought and personalized on my website, it's called Birthday Sunset I enjoyed making the label so much that I created a 35th birthday label for my friend Missy. We had a great inside joke about her and frozen buiscuits (don't worry Missy, I won't elaborate) and I included it as a warning label! I really cracked her up!


I'm new to drinking and enjoying wine, you see I'm not a drinker-kind of ironic!! So, I've also been doing a lot of reserach about wine and I've gained an appreciation for how wine is made and enjoyed all over the world. I'm learning a lot about wine and champagne, such as choosing wine as a gift, how to choose the right wine for weddings, how to do wine tasting parties, how to make your own wine, etc. I plan to share what I learn for other wine novices like myself! Keep checking back for fun tips I learn along the way.

Please keep checking back. I plan to chronicle my adventures into the world of e-commerce. It should be a fun ride!
Thanks for stopping!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment