Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beautiful winery in the middle of Wisconsin - Wollersheim Winery

Last month my husband and I went on our summer vacation. During our 5 day trip, we visited the beautiful Wollersheim Winery in Sauk City, WI. It was my first trip to a winery and I was blown away. I'm going to admit, I was expecting a small hometown winery, but it is a beautiful vineyard set in the gorgeous hills if Wisconsin. I was impressed with the extent of the tour provided and the rich history of the vineyard, dating back to the mid-1800's. If you are ever in Wisconsin Dells, please drive the extra 20 minutes and visit the vineyard. The scenery is beautiful, the people are friendly and the wine is excellent!

If you enjoy a sweet wine, I recommend the River Gold!

http://www.wollersheim.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment